Koki Holdings Corporate Codes of Conduct
(Established: November 26, 1987)
Revised: April 1, 2019
Koki Holdings stipulates its codes of conduct as follows, as the company fully recognizes the mission and roles it performs in society and aims at becoming a true international company, being recognized as "Koki Holdings of the World" with an objective of continuous prosperity in the future.
These Codes of Conduct also apply to affiliated companies of Koki Holdings.
Contribute to our society through outstanding technologies, products and services
The Koki Holdings Group is committed to contributing to society by globally providing innovative, high performance, high quality and high customer satisfaction products and services which meet the users' needs.
In addition, we fully recognize that every company is a member of society and make it a principle not only to engage in fair and transparent corporate conduct, but also to exert our best efforts to achieve a truly prosperous society through harmonization with the environment and active involvement in social contribution activities.
- Koki Holdings’ board directors, auditing officers, executive officers (hereinafter referred to as "Directors & Officers") and employees shall always cooperate with each other and make efforts not only to unite within Koki Holdings or Koki Holdings group companies, but also to promote mutual understanding and friendship with various countries throughout the world.
- Koki Holdings’ Directors & Officers and employees shall make efforts to accurately identify the new needs in international society, and develop more advanced and reliable technology and products that are able to respond to such needs, ensure the safety of products Koki Holdings manufactures and sells, and ultimately provide customers with heartfelt services.
- Koki Holdings’ Directors & Officers and employees shall make efforts to establish a solid position as a world technology leader through their independent study, research and development.
- Koki Holdings’ Directors & Officers and employees shall make efforts to not only seek knowledge widely, both domestically and from abroad, in order to enhance their wisdom, but also constantly build up their character to engage in activities in accordance with the law and corporate ethics.
- Koki Holdings’ Directors & Officers and employees shall always engage in activities based on the concept of fair and orderly competition.
- Koki Holdings’ Directors & Officers and employees shall not only fully respect the value of management and technology information of other companies, but also fully recognize the value of management and technology information owned by Koki Holdings and make efforts to establish a stringent control system for such information.
- Koki Holdings’ Directors & Officers and employees shall recognize that it is indispensable to maintain international peace and safety in order to secure the credibility from all over the world, and make efforts to comply with trade-related laws and regulations.
- Koki Holdings’ Directors & Officers and employees shall take initiatives to behave in accordance with these Codes of Conduct, and provide their subordinate employees with appropriate management and guidance in order to ensure that they perform their work smoothly whereby enhancing the morale of every employee while making efforts to create a vibrant workplace and appropriately maintain work ethics.
Guidelines for Implementation of Koki Holdings Corporate Codes of Conduct.
(Established: November 26, 1987)
Revised: June 1, 2018
- Koki Holdings shall adopt the following procedures to implement these Corporate Codes of Conduct, and to ensure its complete implementation.
- Koki Holdings shall cause all the Directors & Officers and employees to thoroughly understand these Codes of Conduct.
- With respect to persons appointed to positions of section manager or higher, Koki Holdings shall input manager’s consciousness in accordance with these Codes of Conduct at the time of appointment or during the managers’ training course.
- For the employees who are engaged in international business activities, Koki Holdings shall cause these employees to deepen their understanding of the differences in the national conditions, culture, language, customs, law systems and others especially from the international point of view.
- The employees shall be educated at every place of business or department to comply with these Codes of Conduct taking every opportunity through various training courses or daily business.
- A rule concerning the control of our confidential information and the acquisition of other company’s information shall be separately established and implemented thoroughly.
- With respect to securing the safety of our products, a separate system shall be organized, considering the laws and regulations of the country or region where Koki Holdings conducts business, and shall be implemented thoroughly.
- With respect to the compliance with the security export control regulation, a separate rule shall be established and implemented thoroughly.
- These Codes of Conduct provide the basis for codes and conduct guidelines to be prepared by each place of business and department.
- Affiliated companies subject to these Codes of Conduct shall be those companies of which majority of shares (voting rights) are held by Koki Holdings either directly or indirectly, regardless of its location of country and/or region.
- The revised Corporate Codes of Conduct shall come into force immediately on the day of the revision.